14 June 2021
Some fantastic athletics performances and great news in swimming, hockey and cricket.
Students attended the Kent Schools Championship earning some fantastic medals, times and distances.
- Tom Hobbs – 1st, High Jump (1.65m)
- Harriet Medlen – 3rd, 100m (12.83s)
- Alexia Scotiniadis – 2nd, 300m
- Jake Brislane – 3rd, 1500m (4.11s)
- Ollie Brooke – 200m, (23.86s)
- Ollie Ebsworth – 100m, (11.74s)
- Anne-Sophie Bremans – 2nd, 300m (41.95s)
- Georgia Baker – 1st, Hurdles (12.36)
- Katie Willis – 3rd, Hammer (TBC)
- Lucinda White – 1st, Pole Vault (3.30m)
Our U14 and U15 cricket teams are into the semi-finals of their respective Kent Cup competitions. The U14s play Tonbridge and the U15s play Sir Joseph Williamson’s over the next two weeks.
Well done to John Witton (Head of Cross Country) completed the North Downs Way 100 mile race over the weekend.
Abi Scott and her horse, Barney, have been selected to compete for the UK team in the Pony Club International Alliance inaugural dressage competition.
Bethan Thomas has made it through to the second round of trials for the U13 Arsenal Women’s RTC Academy.
William has been selected to play in the South Saxons hockey team, which represents clubs in the South East, for a U13s hockey tournament in Nottingham versus other regional teams.
Congratulations to Lauren Cripps (Head of Netball) who has been selected as Head Coach of the London Pulse U15 team.
Our team finished 3rd at the BSDRA Thames Valley Championship. This is a good achievement considering they have not sailed in 18 months and have learnt a great deal to prepare them for the rest of the season.
Well done to Eva Okaro who has been selected to represent British Swimming at the upcoming European Junior Championships in Rome.