The Health Centre is situated on the school campus to provide healthcare to all students and employees of Sevenoaks School. Our highly qualified medical team offers a wide range of medical and nursing services in a friendly and caring environment.
The health and wellbeing of our students is paramount and we aim to deliver the highest possible standard of care and health education.
The medical team includes the School Medical Officer, a GP, a team of nurses, a school counsellor and a physiotherapy team.
During term-time, the Health Centre is open 8am-5pm six days a week, when it operates an ‘open door’ policy for boarders and day pupils. The School Nurse Team provides an out-of-hours telephone support service for boarding staff.
Doctors’ surgeries are held daily Monday to Friday. Boarding pupils are registered with the School Medical Officer as NHS patients based at a local medical practice. Day pupils must remain registered with their home general practitioner.
- Management of sports injuries, minor injuries and illness
- Care of pupils with specific medical needs such as diabetes, asthma, allergies and anaphylaxis
- A confidential counselling service, providing therapies for a range of issues affecting young adults
- Immunisations in line with the Department of Health immunisation schedule
- Comprehensive travel advice and vaccinations