We had an excellent afternoon at the Kent Schools’ Championships, with the following placings. Kent Selections are to be confirmed.
- Year 7 boys: Tim McLain: 2nd
- Year 7 girls: Summer Knight-Thompson: 21
- Junior boys: Jake Brisbane: 21
- Junior girls: Anna Scheiner: 9
- Inter boys: Fin Croll: 11, Fenton Davoren: 12
- Inter girls: Maddie Wise: 5, Alex Evans: 7, Teniqua Gomez: 9
- Senior boys: Ingmar Gunn: 17
- Senior girls: Clara Tyler: 8, Meghan Watson: 10, Bella Gomez: 11, Vita de Munck: 13
Ella McCarthy, Kat Pastron, Grace Reeve, Alice Reeve, Venetia Barker, Rosie Talbot and Annabel Cheveley are all part of the U16 national indoor champions. Annabel also scored a hat-trick in the final.
Our swimmers performed well at the Kent County Championships 2019. Well done to the following:
- Isabella Okaro (13 yr): silver 50m free, bronze 50m butterfly
- Kara Dimond (14 yr): silver 50m breaststroke
- Ellie Vowell (16 yr): silver 50m breaststroke, bronze 50m butterfly
- Demi Alli (12 yr): gold 50m breaststroke
- Louis Hayes (15 yr): gold 50m butterfly, 50m backstroke and 50m free; silver 50m breaststroke, 50m backstroke Kent Under 16 Junior Shield
Eliza Hockey and Barty Wardell have been selected for the BSSRA (British Schools Smallbore Rifle Association) England Schools A Team which places them among the top 12 students in the country. Florian Barratt was selected for the England C Team and Will Lloyd for the England D Team.
We had another fantastic day at the Kent schools’ championships. The senior boys and girls finished runners-up, the junior girls finished third and the junior boys finished as champions!
Hugo Coquelin qualified for the main draw at Les Petits As, the U14 World Championships. This places him in the top 60 players at his age group in the world. Incredible!
Well done to Sevenoaks player Serena Manca on winning last week’s girls 14U tournament and qualifying for the grade 3 regional tour event in Manchester.
Garrath Williams hosted an excellent scholarships evening in the Sennocke Centre. We were delighted to welcome guest speakers Richard Shorter, who speaks and writes as Non-Perfect Dad, to present to our parents, and Max Willcocks to discuss nutrition with our scholars.< Back