We were delighted that all runners came away with medals at the Wellington Relays: junior girls second, junior boys second and senior girls first! Congratulations to all.
Seb Silva’s season has started well, with bronze at the Leon Paul London tournament.
The U13A team will play Hurstmere in the U13 Inter-School Cup on 29 February at the Gallagher Stadium, home of Maidstone United.
Last week we had seven wins and two draws out of 19 versus Epsom College (with one further result to come). We put out 20 teams, with over 200 of our students playing netball at the weekend! This is a great example of our sporting philosophy: opportunity and excellence.
Hannah Sheehy has been selected to play for Kent County U18.
Well done to the U16 boys on winning the next round of the plate nationals. They now progress to the finals in Nottingham.
At the Kent Schools’ Individuals (1 February) the following swimmers did really well:
- Ellie Allen 16 50 BR 7th
- Demi Alli 13 50 Fly 1st, 50 BR 1st, 50 FC 1st, 200 IM 1st, 50 BK 6th
- Zac Raymond 16 400 FC 5th, 50 FC 3rd
- Louis Hayes 16 50 BR 8th, 50 BK 4th, 50 FC 7th
- Nikita Ivanuta 15 50 BK 8th
- David Maule 15 50 BR 8th, 200IM 7th
- Izzy Okaro 14 200IM 2nd, 50 BK 4th, 50 FC 3rd, 50 Fly 3rd, 50 BR 8th
- Anjola Pratt 14 50 BR 7th
- Amelia Tovey 13 200IM 8th, 400 FC 7th, 50 FLY 4th
- Elspeth Watson 15 400 FC 3rd