22 January 2019
Higher Education results 2019
We are delighted to report an excellent set of offers for 2019 entry from world-class UK, US and international universities.
We are delighted to report a phenomenal set of offers for 2019 entry from world-class UK, US and international universities.
From Sevenoaks, 220 applicants have received over 500 offers from UK universities.
- Thirty-three students received offers from the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, with 20 from Cambridge and 13 from Oxford
- 100% offer rate at Lancaster, Surrey and Loughborough
- 91 offers from some of the top London Universities including Imperial, UCL, LSE, and KCL
- 63 offers from Exeter
- 48 offers from Durham
- 26 offers for St Andrews and Edinburgh
- 7 offers for Medicine including Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial.
The current UCAS cycle for offers is not yet complete, and the final outcomes will be known at the end of March.
This early application round for the US is a highly competitive entry point and we are delighted that eight students have been admitted early to prestigious American institutions, namely Yale, Stanford, Columbia, UPenn – Wharton, Brown, University of Michigan and NYU.
One of our students has also been offered a scholarship for Fordham, and another has also received an offer early for William and Mary with St Andrews, Scotland.
At this stage we congratulate all our students who have so far achieved an exceptional level of success with their university offers.
Wendy Heydorn Director of the Institute for Higher Education and Professional Insight