Information for University & College Admissions Teams
- Sevenoaks School closed its campus on Thursday 19 March 2020, twenty-four hours before the UK Government closed all schools.
- The school immediately switched to remote learning. We adopted a blended approach; live Teams lessons were supplemented by tasks and activities completed independently by students.
- UCAS predicted grades were made as usual in June.
- As an IB school, our Summer break starts earlier than most UK schools, and remote teaching finished on Friday 26 June 2020.
- The School campus remained closed until students returned on Friday 4 September 2020.
- The usual end of year 12 internal examinations were replaced by shorter internal tests on students’ return in September 2020.
- Higher Education processes have continued as normal.
- Our Y13 students are currently extremely busy, as several Internal Assessments (IAs) had to be moved into the Michaelmas Term as it was impossible to conduct them in the Summer Term.
- Very little, if any, teaching time was lost through Covid-19.