Sevenoaks School employs over 400 staff in both academic and support staff positions.
The school is set on a beautiful 100-acre campus, nestled next to Knole Park and central to Sevenoaks. It enjoys first class facilities, including a state-of-the-art performing arts centre, a sports centre, a theatre, seven boarding houes, a health centre, and a variety of student spaces.
Sevenoaks School offers opportunities to:
- teach bright, motivated, high-achieving students in small sets and well-resourced classrooms, with state-of-the-art facilities for sport and the performing arts.
- thrive in a modern, energetic school with a sense of tradition and a reputation for innovation, promoting independent as well as lifelong learning.
- develop professionally through international workshops, teacher exchanges and sabbaticals, with close links to the IB and opportunities for promotion.
- experience the rich diversity of a co-educational day and boarding school with its strong pastoral and co-curricular ethos and students from 30 different nationalities.
- join a well-qualified, professional and dedicated staff from a wide range of backgrounds in an exceptionally friendly and social Common Room.
- enjoy a green, attractive campus within easy reach of London, major airports, Eurostar terminals, the beautiful Kent countryside and the South coast.
When I applied for a teaching post at Sevenoaks, by far the strongest advocate was the Sixth Former who showed me round – the epitome of the type of student I wanted to teach. When my wife subsequently applied for a job here, I selected her 'tour guide' with equal care!